Thursday, July 5, 2007

My very first blog entry....

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that this thing is way cooler than using a journal....lol. Not only will your mom be able to read this....so will the rest of your family and friends, how cool is that? Okay I'll stop being a dork! The main reason why I joined was to let everyone in my family know what's going on in my hectic life and that I miss and love them all! I also wanted to know what's going on in their lives, so feel free to write me or leave me a comment, k?

This first entry isn't gonna be very long because I don't know what else to write right now but I hope everything is going well for each and everyone of you. I hope that everyone had a happy 4th yesterday....mine was crazy fun! Well I love and miss all of you....write back soon.

8 comments:

Melinstudio said...

Hey, We miss you too and hope to see you soon. We are all excited for Mike to come home off his mission. I hope we win the lottery or something so we can come to California and visit soon. You take care of your self and we all love you so much. Post some Photos so we can see what is going on. As you can see on our blog we love photos. We Love you Amy.

Melinstudio said...

That was Rich by the way

Lyndi said...

Amy,
Good first attempt. Just keep letting us know how you are and what is going on in your life. How is your job? Are you dating anyone? How is Angela, and her boyfriend? Is she still in the Army? We love you and miss you! Post some pictures, Jeeze I haven't seen you in almost 2 years....notgood for the ol' mother/daughter relationship, ya know. love Mom

michaeledrews said...

What up sis!! I love you and look forward to seeing you soon. Keep this updated now. Let me know if oyu need help putting pictures on. Take care of oyur seelf. Love Elder Drews

Aim said...

She's back from the dead! yay! We are glad to know that you are alive and well out in Cali. Come visit us soon and bring me back some cool salty ocean water so I can have Matt sprinkle it infront of my face by the fan and I can pretend I'm on the front of an big boat at sea! "I'll never let go Jack!" haha. Miss you.

Amie and Matt

Laura said...

Holy cow...She's alive. I am so glad you started a blog. I love it and have so much fun doing it and checking all the other blogs so keep it up and I will say the same thing.....POST SOME PICTURES...please. I love you and miss you tons!

Jamie said...

AMY! I am so happy to hear form you! I have been working nights and keeping up with the kids and house int he daytime--my internet time got CHOPPED! But I miss oyu adn love you! Email me so I can send you a log in for the Elrey family blog (I sent one but it bounced--I must not have the right email for you)--jamiemelin at msn dot com --okay! You take care! We love you so much adn your nephew James want to meet his Aunt Amy sometime! XOXOXOX

AuntieM said...

Amy, It's Auntie M (aunt marti) So happy to know that things are going well. We are doing great and loving the beautiful Az. weather.Sierra Vista's weather anyway. What are you doing for your job? The hotel looks beautiful and very expensive. Love ya, marti