Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Life....what a word!

When life gets you down....you know what you gotta do?? "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming"....I Love Finding Nemo!

Anyhoo, yes I am back from the dead...not a fun place...lol. I am so happy to hear from all of you and your comments....keep it up! Well as you all know I have been extremely busy with work, life, and such. I work at Ralph's (grocery store) as a cashier. I have been working there for over 6 months now. I am trying to find a BETTER job that pays better but it's really hard in California...they all want to hire someone who has experience. The only experience I have is Grocery Store/Customer Service experience....but I want to do something different.

Once I am a resident in california (takes a year) then I am going to go to college...probably start out at a Community College and then go from there. As of now, who knows it might change in the next 6 months, I want to go to school for Interior Design. It seems very interesting and fun! Plus, I LOVE Trading Spaces.

I do want to put pics up of me...but I don't know how....hehehe.

Angela is doing very well. She and her boyfriend are going on 5 years now, which by the way...mom I don't know if you know, but she is not with Victor anymore....she is with a totally different guy who treats her right. She is still in the Army for another year and a half. As for me, I am single...and loving it. I am learning how to love myself for who I am. And I have no kids...so you all don't have to worry about that one! lol. I am now 23....I really do hope you all know that. Man I am getting old!

Sorry to cut this post so short but I got to go make dinner for everyone so I will write more later k. I love and miss you all. Keep Smiling!

5 comments:

Sara Hamlin said...

amy
i am glad that you are doing well I really hope that you are happy. Everything is going good here. Kaylee is getting so big and so are the boys. I am extermly glad that you don't have a boyfriend. It's good that you are learning to love yourself. I miss you and wish that you would email some more. Anyways sorry I missed your birthday. Happy birthdy. email me and let me know whats going on with you. love sara

michaeledrews said...

Amy,

This is your brother. I want you to know that you truly are doing a great job. Keep up the hard work. I can help you with job serching when I see you if you want. Hope to talk to you soon. Love you.

Jill Petersen said...

Amers its great to see you have a blog! I miss you so badly! We had so much fun together when you lived here! It sounds like your happy and thats really important. Keep truckin- oh, I mean keep swimming! My life has definately gotten tough in the last year and I just kept swimming! Drew and the kids miss you.

Jamie said...

Amy...if you get this, email me your address! I want to send youa log in for hte Elrey Family Blog...we all miss you SO MUCH!

Love, Maj

michaeledrews said...

amy check out my new blog. mdrews1985.blogspot.com